by Chef Michael Bowling, Hot Box Next Level Kitchen
- 1 oz. roasted Motown Spice Garlic Pepper (can substitute granulated garlic and black pepper)
- 1 oz. Hot Box Dust (can substitute All-Purpose Seasoning with ground fennel and crushed chili flake added)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1.5 cups whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup Cabot Vermont Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Cabot Vermont Seriously Sharpe Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Cabot Wickedly Habanero Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 3 medium russet potatoes, grated
- 2 cooked cups of spinach (unseasoned)
- 3 cups red onion, julienne
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- In a large bowl, gently combine all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spoon into a 9-by-9-inch casserole pan or into a muffin tin.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.